It’s finally here! The day has come and we’re happy to announce that the gates to Sun City Music Festival are open now! Head to Ascarate Park and get lost in the sounds of today’s blistering lineup. We’ve got three stages stacked with back-to-back talent from heavyweight hitters like Joris Voorn, Gareth Emery, Cash Cash, Sasha, The Chainsmokers, and a closing set with Skrillex. Head to Ascarate Park and let’s get this Labor Day weekend turnt up!
Prepare to Party!
Hop in an Uber and enjoy a free ride on us! It’s by far the most convenient and safe way to travel. Thanks to our partnership with the on-demand car service, new users can enter promo code “SunCityMF16” to take $20 off.
We’ve got a lot planned for the day, choose the set times of your favorite artists and make a schedule for the first day of Sun City Music Festival!
Sun City Stage
- 12:30 AM – 02:00 AM SKRILLEX
- 11:20 PM – 12:20 AM THE CHAINSMOKERS
- 10:20 PM – 11:20 PM Cash Cash
- 09:20 PM – 10:20 PM Fedde Le Grand
- 08:20 PM – 09:20 PM Sam Feldt
- 07:20 PM – 08:20 PM Seven Lions
- 06:20 PM – 07:20 PM SNBRN
- 05:20 PM – 06:20 PM Tigerlily
- 05:00 PM – 05:20 PM Regional DJs
Midnight Oasis Stage
- 12:30 AM – 02:00 AM Gareth Emery
- 11:15 PM – 12:30 AM Ilan Bluestone
- 10:00 PM – 11:15 PM Andrew Bayer
- 08:45 PM – 10:00 PM Jeremy Olander
- 07:30 PM – 08:45 PM CID
- 06:30 PM – 07:30 PM Club Banditz
- 05:45 PM – 06:30 PM Brandon Jay
- 05:00 PM – 05:45 PM Osen
- 12:30 AM – 02:00 AM Joris Voorn
- 11:00 PM – 12:30 AM Sasha
- 09:30 PM – 11:00 PM Mind Against
- 08:00 PM – 09:30 PM Butch
- 06:30 PM – 08:00 PM Gardens of God
- 05:00 PM – 06:30 PM Lee K
Map Your Adventure
Plot your desert escapades and get a lay of the land by using the official map, easily accessed via the mobile app menu. Pick out the best spots to meet-up with your crew early in the day, so you can find each other should anything happen later. Enjoy everything SCMF has to offer: select where to eat, saddle up at the Sun City Cantina with a crafted cocktail, shop for goodies at our festive vendors, and remember to rehydrate at the free water stations.
Should you lose any personal belongings during the festival, go to the Lost & Found to the left of the main entrance.